2014년 3월 23일 일요일

Self introduction

Hi, I'm Hyeonah Kim.
I live in Seoul, South Korea and I'm 21 years old. 
My major is Industrial Engineering.

These days, I enjoy playing tennis.
I'm not good at tennis yet, it is really interest for me.
My favorite tennis players are Williams sisters because of their powerful play.

I spend my free time to watch movies and listen musics.
The latest film that I saw is "You Are the Apple of My Eye".

You Are the Apple of My Eye is a 2011 Taiwanese Romance film.
It is based on the semi-autobiographical novel of the same name by Taiwanese author Giddens Ko.
Especially, I like the ending of this film, and the male main character.

Recently, I enjoy listening the albums of 'Hotpotato', the Korean musician.
I like his calm voice, and his unique style.
You can see the his M/V at youtube and I hope you like him, too.

The countries that I visited are England, Spain, France and Turkey.
When I was young, I really want to visit these countries and finally realized!


If I get the chance, I wish to go to there again.

'Gongyoo' is my favorite actor and my ideal man♥.
I watched almost all of his work.
He is very tall and attractive guy.











Also it's my glossi magazine, if you want to know me more, please visit it.




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기