2014년 5월 4일 일요일

Images that speak to me



This picture is one of scenes of 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty'. Walter works for 'Life' magazine, and his life was gloomy. I like this scene, because it shows the topic of this movie well. It is also a motto of 'Life' magazine. "To see things thousands of miles away, things hidden behind walls and within rooms, things dangerous to come to, to draw closer, to see and be amazed".


Converse is my favorite fashion item. That's because it is so colorful and very useful item. So, many people include fashion people love Converse. I like a original model, Chuck Talyors, also I want to correct its different color models.



This picture reminds me about my school life. When I see this picture, I recall a precious memory. In those days, there are many friends and enjoyable episodes.




Lee Hyori is my role model. She debuted as a member of the successful K-pop girl group Fin.K.L, but has since become a solo artist. I like her dignified appearance. She acts according to her conviction, and don't mind other eyes.






My goal in life is making and keeping a happy home. In this respect Sean and Jung Hye-young are my wannabe. The couple love each other and their children, and has been helping many people. I think they are a good example for people.

댓글 2개:

  1. 1st photo- I watched that movie. The guy who was very normal and did nothing special happened to experience fantastic adventure. Especially, in that scene, I could feel his joyfulness and freedom with that skateboard.
    5th photo- My ultimate goal is being a good father and husband. They, Sean and Jung could be a role-model for my dream family. This picture imply their happiness.

    답글삭제
  2. 1.I really Converse shoes too! There are so many design in different version. This year a bought Converse shoes in Simpsons design. I really love it.
    2. Sean and Jun Hye-Young are so wonderful to see. They love and respect each other. They are also famous for doing charity works. I am also dreaming about happy family life

    답글삭제